The following Egg Salad Recipe is one of the easiest and the most convenient of all the recipes that can be useful in making an Easy Egg Salad and if you will be keen enough you will get to know How to Make Egg Salad. As you already know, eggs are one of the most fast foods that take a relatively short space of time to prepare. Therefore, in case you are coming back home from work and feeling very hungry, you can grab Egg Salad Recipe from the shelves in the kitchen and quickly prepare a fast and Easy Egg Salad.
- How to make fruit salad? Fresh fruit salad recipe
- How to make egg salad? Easy egg salad recipe
- How to make deviled eggs? Best deviled eggs recipe
- How to make pasta? Fresh homemade pasta recipe
- Easy loaded baked potato soup recipe
Knowing How to make Egg Salad will help you stay away from hunger anytime you can’t wait for lunch or dinner time. All you need to do is to depend on the Egg Salad Recipe for guidelines. The following is the Egg Salad Recipe.
- 8 eggs
- 1 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
Fill a saucepan with cold water and bring to a boil. After boiling remove the heat and cover the pan with the eggs inside for about 10-12 minutes then remove and peel the shell off and chop the pulp.
Add mayonnaise, mustard and green onions to the chopped eggs in a bowl and season with salt and pepper to taste then add paprika and stir to mix and serve with any accompaniment.