Despite the fact that there are many potato salad recipes available in the cookbooks and among other recipe sources, this one here is the Best Potato Recipe and there is no apology for that statement as the following Potato Salad Recipe is about to show you How to make Potato Salad using the Best Potato Salad Recipe. Therefore, if you want to know How to Make Potato Salad for your family or just for your lunch, then be challenges to use this Potato Salad Recipe to prepare an Easy Potato Salad.
The following is a dependable and exceptional Potato Salad Recipe that is 100 percent approvable by experts and nutritionists.
- How to make ice cream? Easy homemade ice cream recipe
- How to make cream cheese frosting? Easy cream cheese frosting recipe
- How to make chocolate mousse? Chocolate mousse recipe
- Best And Easy chocolate chip cookies recipe
- 6 medium white potatoes or Yukon golds, about 2½ to 3 pounds, quartered
- 5 hard boiled eggs, peeled
- 2 large celery stalks, diced
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 6 green onions, diced
- 1½ cups Miracle Whip or mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1½ teaspoons celery seed
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- paprika for garnish
Add salt in cold water in a pot and add the potatoes and cook over medium heat for about 10-15 minutes until the potatoes get tender to be pierced with a paring knife. Remove the pot off the fire and drain the water off the pot and let to cool.
Remove the pulp of the potatoes from the skin and cut into diced large pieces and from a mixing bowl sprinkle white vinegar and stir and let the potatoes to cool for 15 minutes then add celery and green onions with chopped slices of the 4 eggs and add to the potato mixture.
After that, mix the Miracle Whip mayonnaise, celery seed yellow mustard in a bowl and season with pepper and salt. Take remaining egg and chop it on top of the salad then sprinkle paprika if you will and allow the end product to wait for an hour or even overnight and serve.