The Red Velvet cake used to be popular as back as 1940s and the people those days depended on the usual Red Velvet cake Recipe that worked best for them in in their days. However,the then Red Velvet cake Recipe is not completed dated or wiped out if you will, but rather developed into the Best Red Velvet cake Recipe that can well suit the modern people. Therefore, to know How to Make Red Velvet, you are obliged to make the most of the Red Velvet cake Recipe.
The following is an Easy Red Velvet Cake that is not complicated and hard to understand but the reverse is quite likely. This is a precious opportunity to learn How to Make Red Velvet Cake. Remember, you can use Red Velvet Cake as a table garnish or as a potluck during different occasions, besides, Red Velvet Cake is highly nutritious and delicious altogether.
- Best Veggie Burger Recipe
- Best Turkey Burger Recipe
- How to make pecan pie? best pecan pie recipe
- How to make red velvet cake? Easy red velvet cake recipe
- ½ cup /113 grams butter, at room temperature, plus 2 tablespoons to prepare pans
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons/22 grams cocoa powder, divided
- 2 teaspoons/10 milliliters vanilla
- 1 teaspoon/6 grams salt
- 1 tablespoon/15 milliliters vinegar
- 1 ½ cups/300 grams sugar
- 1 cup/236 milliliters whole buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons/30 milliliters red food coloring
- 1 teaspoon/5 grams baking soda
- 2 ½ cups/320 grams flour, sifted
Have the oven heated to 350 degrees in readiness. Slightly sprinkle 3 9 inch cake pans with butter and 1 tablespoon sifted cocoa powder.
With eggs, one at a time, added, cream butter and sugar together and beat rapidly to mix and further mix in vanilla.
Take the remaining 2 tablespoons cocoa and the food coloring in a separate bowl and blend into the butter mixture.
Take the remaining dry mixture and sieve while alternating in 2 batches each then have the dry mixture and buttermilk added into the mixture. Mix in the vinegar the buttermilk in the last batch before you add to the butter and then mix to blend.
For about 20-25 minutes, bake the butter divided among the three pans. Remove from the heat and set on a rack to cool.
To lump together, take one cake from one of the pans and place the flat side down on a serving platter and with about 1 cup of icing drip onto the cake and evenly spread over the top with a clean flat spatula. Take the next cake from the pan, place on top of the first cake with the flat side down and using the remaining frosting cover the top and sides..