Unlike most recipes of other foods, Fruit Salad Recipe is one of the most simple to study as it is not complicated with a lot of instructions. As long as you have enough Fruit Salad Ingredients, definitely you will know How to make Fruit Salad. In that case, the following Fruit Salad Recipe will guide you throughout the entire simple of How to make Fruit Salad.
Whatever the season of the year it could be, it is quite refreshing to have Fresh Fruit Salad, whether it is during summer or winter, fruits salads are equally healthy and nourishing. Every time you feel the urge to eat a fruit salad, do you use a Fruit Salad Recipe? Most of the time when most people eat fruit salads they do not often use recipes to prepare, However, there is a great difference between a fruit salad that was prepared without a recipe and a fruit salad that was prepared using a Fruit Salad Recipe.
- My super easy french onion soup recipe. Get a taste
- How to make scrambled eggs? Best scrambled eggs recipe
- How to make potato salad? Easy potato salad recipe
- How to make hard boiled eggs?
Despite the fact that you will need a lot of ingredients to make a fresh fruit salad, the procedure is very short and easy as seen in the following fruit salad recipe that brings together different types of fruits and other varieties of garnish.
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2/3 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 cups cubed fresh pineapple
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 2 cups strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 3 kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced
- 2 oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1 cup seedless grapes
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
In a saucepan of a medium size and over medium high heat, bring the lemon and orange juices to a boil then turn the heat to medium and cook just below boiling point as it bubbles for about 5 minutes until it slightly thickens. Then remove from the heat and add vanilla and toss to mix then let to cool
Take a large glass bowl and place pineapple, strawberries, kiwi fruit, bananas, oranges, grapes and blueberries in the respective order. Cover the bowl filled with the mixture and place in refrigerator for about 3 or 4 hours then serve while cold.