Simply put, blackheads are basically the result of clogged hair follicles by sebum, germs, bacteria etc. This leads to oxidization of the skin which results in the brownish spots that emerge. Blackheads may appear on any part of the skin. However, they usually appear on the face and nose. Though there may be no associated pain with blackheads, people try to get rid of blackheads on nose because of its facial beauty diminishing effect.
METHODS USED FOR HOW TO GET RID OF BLACKHEADS ON NOSE
The following remedies have been testified by people and proven by some medics as effective ways to remove blackheads from nose.
1. BAKING SODA
Baking soda is a simple and common kitchen substance which is good for erasing blackheads. It removes dirt from the skin whiles its acidic contents kill and stop production of bacteria and germs that cause skin pore clogging.
- Make a paste with one or two tablespoons of baking soda and a spoon of water.
- Paste it on the nose and apply a gentle massage or stroke the nose with your fingers for some minutes (not more than 5)
- Let the paste dry and wash it off with some warm water
You may do this every 2 or 3days to effectively get rid of blackheads on nose within a month.
This method is very safe and natural. The steam causes the skin to soften up. Thereby, opening the closed pores and allowing for clogging particles and debris to come out. This can be done in any of the following ways;
- Pour recently boiled and steamy water in a bowl and place your face over it to receive the steam.
- Sink a towel into hot water, squeeze it and place it over the face or the nose.
3. GREEN TEA
Green tea is also a good blackheads remover. It is a very rich antioxidant and is recommended for various skin problems. Using this remedy naturally reverses and reduces oxidation in the skin to get rid of blackheads on nose.
- Make a paste with a tablespoon of green tea and water.
- Apply the mixture to the affected areas on the nose and massage gently with your finger tips for 5minutes.
- Let it sit on the nose for about 10more minutes and wash off with warm water.
Honey is also used to remove blackheads from nose. It is suitable for people with sensitive skins as it does not cause serious irritations or skin erosion. Applying honey to the nose makes the skin pores tighter as well as hydrating it. This gradually erases blackheads.
- Smear some honey on the nose and rub on it with your fingers.
- Afterwards, allow it 5 or more minutes and then wash it off with warm water.
5. EPSOM SALT
Use some Epsom salt to get rid of blackheads on the nose. It serves as a good body scrub for and also reverses the effect of oxidation on the skin.
- Mix Epsom with boiled water and add some drops of iodine.
- Let the mixture cool down.
- Rub this solution over the affected regions of the nose with a cotton ball and allow it to dry.
- After about 10minutes, wash it off with warm water and dry with a clean piece of towel.
Turmeric is a good substance for healing burns. It is commonly used in many societies for treating blackheads. They ease and clear up clogged skin pores to allow for normal skin breathing.
- Make a mixture of turmeric powder, dry neem powder and water.
- Apply the paste on the affected parts of the nose.
- Allow it 10 minutes to dry and wash it off with warm water.
Orange contains vitamin C which facilitates the creation of new skin cells to replace dead ones. Its acidic contents also bleach the dark spots that form on the nose. You can use orange to remove blackheads from nose in two ways.
- You can do topical application of orange juice with a piece of cotton wool.
- Dry orange peels in the sun.
- Grind them into powder.
- Add some water to form a paste.
- Apply this paste to the nose and rub over it with your fingers.
8. CINNAMON AND LEMON JUICE
Each of these two substances are stand-alone remedies for removing blackheads. To get rid of blackheads on nose, make a combined mask with these two.
- Mix two tablespoons of lemon juice and a teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
- Apply this paste to the nose, massage with your finger tips and leave overnight.
- Wash this from the face with clean water
Apply this daily for a month to effectively get rid of blackheads on nose.
With these eight remedies, you need not worry anymore about how to get rid of black heads on nose.