Nobody treats all of their pals and different members of the family equally; you still cannot do this when you consider privacy issues. In our lives, some persons are more precious than others, you wouldn’t want just acquaintances to view your last seen status and read receipts like blue ticks on WhatsApp.
Few months or years before when WhatsApp wasn’t that developed, they didn’t have an alternative to hide last seen WhatsApp timestamp and likewise WhatsApp read receipt can’t be hidden from any person. But now its latest variation that has an option in it, that you could flip your last seen WhatsApp and read receipts off in only a few taps on your iOS device’s screen.
Much to the chagrin of its customers, WhatsApp presented receipts or letting individuals see precisely when a message is read, not just delivered. The app constantly showed one tick mark while you sent a message, which converted to 2 grey ticks once delivered. Now, the app indicates two blue ticks when the recipient has read your message
Frequently WhatsApp will begin hiding last seen on WhatsApp and read receipts from your contacts and others in a few minutes, however it could possibly take more time, please wait for a couple of hours and assess again. To verify that these options are disabled, ask any of your contacts about them.
This feature was once rolled out without an update to the app itself. This means that there was no privacy environment to disable read receipts when the function was once rolled out. The shortage of this common feature in WhatsApp really ticked people off.
How to turn off read Receipts? This tutorial will tell you how to hide last seen on WhatsApp. Here are methods to do away with these stressful blue ticks in WhatsApp. However when you do this, then you definitely won’t be in a position to see the WhatsApp read receipt either. If you want to examine when other folks see your messages, then you definitely must enable them to see read receipts from you. For now, this is simplest viable solution to hide WhatsApp last seen for Android customers, and only if you manually update the app through the WhatsApp website. WhatsApp mostly releases updates first via its website, after which rolls out the update for Android’s Google Play store, adopted by way of updates for different systems, so the replace shall be on hand for all instruments quickly.
How to hide last seen on WhatsApp? Follow this simple guide to hide last seen on WhatsApp and turn off read receipts.
1) Open your WhatsApp app on your Device.
2) Head over to tabs at the bottom of the app and tap on “Settings” tab.
3) Select “Account” from the display and then decide upon “Privacy”.
4) On the display one can find many options but first of all pick the very first alternative that is “Last Seen”, then touch “My Contacts” if you want to set last seen to only your contacts and select “nobody” if you want to conceal last seen from every person.
5) After hiding last seen, now move again to “privacy” display through tapping on the back button (<privacy) and right here one can find the “Read Receipts” choice on the bottom of the display, simply swipe this button from right to left and it’s going to go white from green.
You’ve effectively carried it out, how to turn off read receipts. Now people whom you’re speaking to can’t see these 2 blue ticks although you are reading their messages. In addition, from the top of your contacts’ WhatsApp chat with you, the “last seen” may even get disappeared.