A delicious cheese sauce is essential in providing taste to various dishes and making the dish tastier, tantalizing and appealing to the eyes. The main point drawn home is that easy cheese sauce recipe is all you need to make the perfect sauce complement the dish with new rich flavors for your taste buds and body. This recipe is a simple additive of taste to cherish precious moments with friends, workmates and family during a meal, feast, and house warming parties.
- How to make beef stroganoff? Easy beef stroganoff recipe
- How to make beef stew? Easy and best beef stew recipe
- Best Veggie Burger Recipe
- Best Turkey Burger Recipe
- How to make pecan pie? best pecan pie recipe
Easy Cheese sauce recipe ingredients
- 1 cup of milk.
- 2 tablespoon of plain flour.
- 1 table of butter.
- ½ cup of grated cheese (cheddar, mozzarella, brie, Emmenthal, Gruyère)
7 easy steps to prepare cheese sauce recipe.
- In medium heat, melt the butter in a saucepan on top of a stove.
- Add flour and stir until it is well mixed for 2-3 minutes carefully to prevent the cheese sauce recipe from overcooking.
- Add milk and continue stirring making the cheese saucewell blended.
- Remove the sauce from heat while stirring for 3 minutes, return the sauce to heat and bring it boil while stirring at a constant rate.
- To make cheese sauce fabulous reduce heat, add grated cheese and cook until the cheese melts and until there is no taste of raw cheese and starch.
- Add salt and pepper(optional) for a tasty cheese sauce recipe.
- Once after making the cheese sauce, leave it to cool and serve.
Serving suggestions for the easy cheese sauce recipe.
Once the recipe for cheese sauce is ready it is used in cheeseburgers, sauce taken with baked potatoes, fish pies, pasta, cheese fries, vegetables, and nachos.
Seasoning alternatives used to make cheese sauce better.
- Add parsley and cracked pepper to bring in spicy taste in the process of making cheese sauce great.
- S&P and some fresh thyme.
Tips used when making cheese sauce sweeter.
- The recipe for Cheese sauce requires less amount of heat to make cheese sauce appetizing. When making cheesesauce try to add the cheese last, and heat slowly for a short period or it will toughen.
- Grated cheese ensures smooth melting, quick heating of the cheese. Cheese should be placed at cold temperatures so as to cut easily.
- In preparing a recipe for cheese sauce exposes the grated cheese to room temperatures before adding it to a hot mixture.
- Flour will keep the cheese from curdling. All-purpose flour is added to the mixture before and cooked to remove the starchy tastes that make cheese sauce curdle.
- Reduced-fat cheeses have different characteristics from regular cheeses; they take longer to melt and will become tough. Grate the reduced-fat cheese first, and allow it to melt over low heat while stirring at a constant speed.
Indeed, a great recipe for cheese sauce is a delightful top dress for most dishes. Although it is very hard to get the right flavors for different people making cheese sauce dishes using alternative seasonings creates nice varieties for different taste buds. It is important to ensure the freshness of the cheese and ingredients used in preparation. Enjoy acheese sauce recipewith your favorite dish. Remember the flavors are only used to add flavor to a bland cheese sauce. Cheese sauces vary from region to region. Some of the cheese sauces are based on Béchamel while others use eggs or cream. All in all, choose a variety of cheese that melts in a proper way.