Have you ever seen any Easy Chocolate Mousse Recipe? Here it is! Therefore if you want to know How to make Chocolate Mousse, here there is an Easy Chocolate Mousse Recipe that will instruct you from point A to Z. After you are through reading the Chocolate Mousse Recipe, you yourself can take pride in become a Chocolate Mousse Recipe, in other words, you will be an expert in both making Chocolate Mousse Recipe and even training others on How to make Chocolate Mousse. As you will see from the Chocolate Mouse Recipe it is very simple and easy to make the snack. The procedures are few and straightforward.
- Best Turkey Burger Recipe
- How to make pecan pie? best pecan pie recipe
- How to make red velvet cake? Easy red velvet cake recipe
- How to make peanut butter cookies? Easy peanut butter cookies recipe
- 300 good-quality dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup 55 g caster sugar
- 1 tablespoon good quality cocoa powder, sifted
- 300 ml thickened cream, plus extra whipped cream to serve
- Grated chocolate, to serve
Have a heatproof bowl with chocolate put inside and have it held over a pan with simmering water. Stir the chocolate it melts then remove from the set aside to cool.
Beat eggs and sugar with electric beaters in a large bowl for 5 minutes until the mixture turns to pale color, thick and increase in volume. Fold in cooled chocolate and cocoa powder.
In a separate bowl whisk the cream until becomes thick and then use a metal spoon to fold the cream into the chocolate blend while making sure the mixture remains light. Serve into 6 serving glasses and refrigerate for 1 hour. Remove from the fridge and serve after about 15 minutes. Add the extra whipped cream and grated chocolate and serve