Here are few simple steps that shows you How to make Leek and Potato Soup which of course is one of the best homemade soups that everyone should try. Leak and potato soup can make a great meal which can serve as an accompaniment for a variety of foods including bread and fried fish to name a few. The aromatic Leak and potato soup is an appetizing meal especially when you have been having a poor appetite for some time.
The sweet smelling of this soup is such irresistible and one you have had a taste of Leak and potato soup you just can’t stop to crave for more of the soup. And for your information it can become one of your most favorite soups and every time you walk into a restaurant you can’t fail to have Leak and potato soupon your order.
- How to make pizza dough?
- 10 Very Yummy Chocolate Cupcake Recipes
- 8 Most Amazing Banana Bread Recipes
- 7 Yummy butternut squash recipes
- 7 Most lovely butternut squash soup recipes
The following is a Potato Leek Soup Recipe that is comprehensive enough to show you how easy it is to prepare Potato Leek Soup.
- 50 grams of butter
- 450 grams of potatoes
- 1 onion cut in the same size of the potatoes
- 450 grams of white part of leeks
- 850 ml-1.2 L/1-2pts of light chicken or vegetables
- 142 ml carton whipping cream
- 125ml of full-fat milk
After you have all the required ingredients to prepare Potato Leek Soup, the next thing you are required to do is to follow the procedure below for you to come out with a delicious Potato Leek Soupthat will make your dinner or lunch meal great and one of the most interesting.
1. Take a saucepan and add the measured amount of butter and melt it until it foams then add potatoes, onion and leeks and mix them in the butter and make sure they are coated. Add salt and finely ground pepper and mix again. Put a cartouche, or a disc greaseproof paper if you will, and cover the saucepan with a lid. Cook over a medium heat for about 10 minutes until the vegetables get tender.
2. Next take the lid off the saucepan and the greaseproof paper as well. Add 850ml/1-2pints of the vegetable stock then boil the content shortly then simmer and let the vegetables to cook for about 5 minutes.
3. Take a blender or a food processor and purify it until it is smooth and taste to make sure the salt and pepper content is standard and then return the soup into a clean saucepan and add the milk and stir.
4. Lastly, shred the white leek and cook in the hot butter for a few minutes to make it tender then reheat the mixture below a boiling point degree and add some more stock and pour into warm bowls. And add gently pour cream over the soup serving in the bowls and add buttered leeks and black paper and serve.
Leak and Potato Soup Recipe is one of the easiest recipes to understand and follow as the ingredients used to make Potato and Leek Soup as well, are readily accessible as you may only need to harvest from your farm at home. That said, this is the number one Leak and Potato Soup Recipe that you can depend on always in case you feel like eating Potato and Leak Soup.
Potato and Leak Soupis an all-time meal for millions of people around the world and not just in the united states despite the fact the food is widely consumed in North American continent